Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well Hellooo-is!

It had been my intention to create more of a background for this picture of Eric Durance, TV's Lois Lane, but I couldn't come up with a suitable replacement for the godawful green carpet and green wall that featured the CW Network's yellow logo, though almost anything would be better than that lemon-lime disaster. Ultimately I decided that she didn't need any kind of fancy backdrop. I mean, just look at her.



This picture is from that set of pictures from the CW launch party that I mentioned the other day, though it's not the one that featured her sexy shadow.
But while all of the pictures of her from that set were good, I decided that this one was the best, despite the lack of a sexy shadow as her curvy but streamlined figure more than makes up for it.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

That was a very nice set. You did well bringing this one to life and out of that stupid backdrop.