Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Perfect Day

Just so you know, the title to this post is not at all reflective of the day.
So far this day has had "huge pain directly in my ass" written all over it.
It started when I woke up and looked at my clock and thought, "Crap! My alarm didn't go off."
Then I realized that I didn't have the alarm set for 7, I had it set for 7:15, so the fact that it was 7:09 wasn't really a problem. Of course, the panic had already set in by then.
And of course the drive in to class.
Ah yes, the drive in to class...
My favorite part? Realizing that I should have gotten gas last night and deciding to risk getting off the toll road to go to the nearest gas station...only to find that every single pump at said fucking gas station was out of order.
Followed immediately by having to pay an extra toll to get back on the road, and having to deal with the worlds worst merge area, that made for a fun start of the day.
In any case, I need to get back to it, I guess...

No comments: