Saturday, April 30, 2005

And Who Might That Be?

My horoscope for today:

You're in the mood for a little excitement. Actually, that's not entirely true. You're in the mood for a whole lot of excitement -- and you'd like it to be of the romantic variety. Fortunately, you just so happen to know someone who'll be happy to help you make the very most of your mood. Better give them a call now. This may not last forever, and you definitely don't want to waste it.

I know someone who'll be happy to help me? Really? I mean, yeah, of course I know just the person. But if you could just, you know, say who you think it is, and, like, give me her number, just to show that you know who it is, and to make sure we're talking about the same person...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eek.... I hope that I am not your exciting romantic interest... although, I must admit, you do have a nice ass. lol, kidding nevermind. but if you do want to make the most of your mood, you can give me a call...

the countdown is on... season 4 of 'family guy' this evening! been collecting the dvd's of the past seasons and watch them way too much. Seth Macfarlane is pure genius.

K

Jon Maki said...

Well, I hope you won't be waiting by the phone...
Anyway, yes, the countdown definitely is on. It'll be VERY cool to have new "Family Guy" episodes to watch.
35 new episodes are going to be made, and the really cool thing is that even if Fox pulls the plug (again), Cartoon Network will pick up and air the remaining episodes.